Choose an Asphalt Paving Contractor in Seattle, WA Who Delivers Quality
and responsive customer service.
Whether you're a homeowner or project manager, our quality paved driveways and parking lots offer an inexpensive, durable pavement solution for any residential, commercial, or industrial project. At Lakeridge Paving Company, as an asphalt paving contractor in Tacoma, WA, we provide a full range of site development and utility services to enhance the look, feel, and use of any landscape.
With over forty years of experience, our entire team has come to value dependable service and quality control for the residents and businesses in and around Seattle. The customer-driven services we provide allow us to stand out in the paving industry and help your landscape do the same.
What type of paving does your project require? Depending on your specific needs, we can help you determine which of the most common materials—asphalt or concrete—works best for your project. While both materials come with an array of benefits, you should consider these things before making a decision:
- Price - Asphalt costs around $3 per square foot, and concrete costs close to $5 per square foot.
- Appearance - With tar as its main adhesive, asphalt has a dark, black color. Concrete, using cement as its main adhesive, tends to have a light grey color. Both asphalt and cement can mix with other colors to add variety to your pavement.
- Ongoing costs - Asphalt requires more maintenance (needs resealing services every few years) and has a lifespan of about 20 years. Since asphalt mostly comes from recycled material, most repairs require little money. Concrete doesn't require regular maintenance and has a lifespan of 40 years. If the concrete sustains damage, it'll cost a lot to repair.
- Climate - Asphalt works in colder climates (generally doesn't crack in freezing conditions), whereas concrete works well in warmer clients (doesn't soften in heat).
Nearly any landscape and project can benefit from high-quality, durable pavement—choose a dedicated and trustworthy paving company in Seattle, WA to boost your curb appeal or enhance your commercial or industrial site. Call us at 888-403-8290 for a quote today.
We've done it again
Follow us on Facebook
- You must have Flash installed